Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 8

Wednesday - Feb 15 - Day 8 on Beachbody Brazil Butt Lift....

 I don't know if it will ever get any easier....at least I can get halfway through before my legs get heavy....lol...I missed yesterday, so I'm gona have to make it up this after noon....Did yesterdays High & Tight just now, and I'll do Sculpt this afternoon....just hope i can finish all 50 min!!  My legs are still sore from Mondays Sculpt workout...Can't wait till the end of the month to weigh in and take some pics.... :) .... JUST KEEP GOING...JUST KEEP GOING!


Just thought I'd include the infomercial....like you don't see them enough..lol...This program has helped me to loose now 5 lbs in  1 1/2 weeks and 3 in off my waist!  I can't wait to see my body after the 4 weeks...then it's off to do insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment