Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Start...

There comes a time I think in all of our lives where we realize that we need to make a change in the way we are doing things...This year was that time...I just celebrated my 10th anniversary, and my youngest is now two...I feel that I have really let myself go...when I was in collage, I worked out just about everyday, and was fit, and proud of my body...11 years, a marriage, 3 kids and 60lbs later I'm just not happy with who I have become.  I can't even run around with my kids, because I have no energy.  I've decided to work hard and get back into shape.  I want to share my Journey with you...I know pics are important, so even though I'm embarrassed at my body now...I know in the end I can look back and laugh at who I "was"....


No comments:

Post a Comment