Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Inspiration!

If your thinking about starting a fitness program think about beachbody....I know I sound like an ad, but I really love the support you get on the TeamBeachBody Site!!  There coaches are just fab!  And reading all the success stories is really motivational!  I found this picture searching through pinterest....This is what I hope to accomplish...This is Kenna Shell...she worked hard for 18m on beachbody and made this amazing transformation!  She lost 80lbs!  I'm only looking for 50, but if i lose more than YEA! :)  The before I how I see myself...and hopefully soon it will be the after!  I can't wait to be healthier and happier!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this.... Thank you so much for giving credit where credit is due!!! YOU ROCK... and I wish your blog much success!!! Kenna Shell

    ReplyDelete